One-on-one private sessions allow you to explore and adapt yoga to your unique body, mind and energy. Working together, we create a plan that is customized to help you get the most out of your practice. You will learn pranayama (breath work) and meditation practices that will help you to experience some of the more subtle and powerful benefits of yoga.
Whether this is your first class, your recovering from an injury, you are an experienced practitioner who wants to refine your skills or explore deeper energy work and intuition, or need guidance in order to master some of the more complex poses; private yoga sessions have the potential to ignite your experience of energy and life! You are a collaborator on all sessions and contribute to your personal experience and expansion of mind, body and energy!
How You May Benefit From a Private Session:
- Personalize any private session to include a custom menu of breath-work, reiki, yoga, guided meditations and energy work to meet your needs for health and recovery!
- Benefit from direct time and attention that match your needs, whether it is breaking down fundamental postures or exploring advanced practices and poses.
- Develop the confidence to practice in a group setting.
- Customize with Ayurvedic or "whole body" wellness recommendations drawn from a consultation and private sessions based on your individual dosha or "type".
- Explore a guided journey through your chakras or energy centers and explore practices that clear blocked energy channels and balance your body, mind and spirt.
- Explore guided breathing and meditation techniques to reduce stress and anxiety or improve sleep and clarity of mind.
- Develop an intimate bond through a creative "date night" yoga class!
- Improve bonding and health goals with a child, friend or family member. These classes will be customized to meet your exact needs!
In a Private Lesson, You Can …
Learn yoga poses, breathing and meditation techniques to meet your specific needs. Some of the specific physical, mental and emotional situations that may be addressed and focused on include:
- Stress or anxiety management
- Panic attacks
- Headache pain
- Enhance balance and stability.
- Improved Posture
- Improved Breathing
- Stability for Mood, Alleviating Depression or Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Recovering from injury
- Yoga for sports training
- Managing menopausal symptoms
- Menstrual pain or irregularities
- Recovery from Long Term Illness or Addictions
- Disorders associated Pain and Mobility
- Disorders related to digestion
- Supporting Pain and Mobility related disorders (carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, scoliosis, foot related pain)
- Weight Management.
In a Private Session, You Can Also:
- Get instruction in how to practice more advanced poses, or get answers to yoga questions.
- Learn poses for a Customized Yoga Routine to practice in your own home for 5 minutes or more.
- Learn or fine-tune the Sun Salutation—the most famous vinyasa (flow of yoga poses); or discover interesting variations on the Sun for warming up and bringing strength, balance and flexibility to your entire body.
- Practice new breathing techniques (pranayama) to energize, calm and balance you.
- Engage in Family Yoga.
- Learn Mindfulness-Based Stress Management techniques.
- Deepen or Develop a meditation practice.
- Receive mentoring for personal, professional and spiritual health and growth. .
- Learn yoga to balance/compliment/enhance athletic performance—swimming, cycling, golf, tennis, jogging, racquet sports, skiing, and more.
- Practice Chair Yoga or Office Yoga.
- Explore "Practice You" A new essential wellness practice that allows students to journal and reflect with the option of essential oils, creativity and mindfulness techniques that ANCHOR - ALIGN AND ARISE participants toward an ELEVATED experience and finding their own unique path and calling!
Privates for More than One?
Yes! You can do a private by yourself, with another, or with a small group of friends, family or coworkers. We can tailor your sessions to meet the needs of more than one.
Private Instruction Locations
All private, semi-private and small private group sessions can take place at Elements Yoga and Wellness Studio, or in your home or office location. Prices are quoted based on # of students, location, and length of classes.
1st - session $75 / Thereafter each session is $50
"tune ups" for yoga and breath are $25 / half hour
Fees are discounted when you buy a "4-Pack" (four classes at a time that can be used within 90 days).... This would be: $200 for 4 classes total (a $25 discount!!!!)
DONATIONS MAY BE CONSIDERED BASED ON NEED AND PRIOR AGREEMENT OF EXCHANGE.
doTerra Aromatouch Treatment
An AromaTouch Treatment Session is a gentle technique that has been designed to relax and cleanse your system through the application of 8 doTerra therapeutic grade Essential Oils. (Oils used are: Balance, Lavender, Melaleuca, On Guard, AromaTouch, Deep Blue, Wild Orange and Peppermint). These are applied to the neck, back and feet, through a gentle series of massage strokes that follow meridian pathways. This essential oil application technique was developed by Dr. David Hill, an expert in the science and use of essential oils.
You are invited to experience this calming and restorative treatment as a way to reduce stress, enhance your immune system, reduce inflammatory response and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit; bringing a sense of re-balancing. To learn more about the technique or oils used, visit the link below. To book a treatment session or purchase this oil kit, contact the studio!
Price: $55 - 1 treatment session.
Aromatouch Technique Essential Oil Kit (for home use): Retail: Starting FROM $125 WHOLESALE: $110 (with membership) Increase the benefits you experience with CPTG® essential oils by incorporating the AromaTouch® Technique into your healthy lifestyle philosophy. This kit contains 5 mL bottles of dōTERRA Balance®, Lavender, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, AromaTouch®, Deep Blue®, and dōTERRA On Guard®. You will also receive dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil (4 oz.) when you purchase this kit.
Private Family / Child Classes:
Private classes for families are personalized to address the needs, goals and interests of your child. We can host the session, or may come to you and bring the healing benefits of yoga into your home. Nadine, is an experienced early childhood educator and children's yoga teacher, with experience working with various types of physical, emotional and learning related challenges. Prior to your first session and throughout follow up sessions, parents are encouraged to reach out with specific concerns and questions so that a customized approach to family and child wellness is experienced. Yoga helps parents and children of all ages bond, feel good inside, stay healthy and improve focus and concentration!
$50 - First Session / Consultation (includes take-home recommendations) $25 - per session thereafter.